Friday, October 24, 2008

Lov3 Lett3r

Posted by Wilson Ong

My {iced tea imported from England, lifeguards imported from Spain, towels imported from Turkey and turkey imported from Maine}(A.T) {I know you talk about me all the time again and again}(A.L), you are simply {in my heart, in my head it's so clear now}(C.D). You leave me {to an island where we'd say I do}(S.W) everytime I look into your eyes. {I saw your face in a crowded place}(J.B), {you make me wanna scream}(A.L) and undeniably {nothing lasts forever, I'm sorry}(S.P). {Not only me, but everyone around me}(K.C), {that is how I know you go on}(C.D) and on. Darling, {nobody wanna see us together}(A) what happen, please don't leave me behind. Do believe that {you already know by now how much I love you}(W). {She said goodbye too many times before}(M.5) is unbreakable. My love will go on {to join me in the middle of ecstacy}(C.B)......

Description: This is a love letter. It is coded so that nobody understand except her. Decode it and write it out once again so that this time not only she understands, everybody else understands too.
Marks: +5
Status: Decoded by Roy Ooi.

3 comments:

Roy Ooi said...

My fabulous girlfriend, you are simply unbelievable. You leave me breathless everytime I look into your eyes. You are beautiful, hot and undeniably perfect.Because of you, my heart will go on and on. Darling,don't matter what happen, please don't leave me behind. Do believe that nothing's going to change my love for you. This love is unbreakable. My love will go on forever.

Wilson Ong said...

Congratulation. An easy 5 marks huh?

Announcement: Roy Ooi has successfully decoded Lov3 Lett3r. The answer is as above.

Any suggestions and criticism can be listed if you are not satisfy with anything.

Wilson Ong said...

Marking scheme:

First mark: The ability to realize that the words in { } are lyrics of songs.
Second mark: The ability to realize that the letters in ( ) are the singer.
Third mark: The ability to know that the name of the songs should be filled into the { }.
Fourth mark: The one who has such a hobby in listening to English Song. If not, you won't know who is A.T and which song of A.T contains such lyrics.
Fifth mark: Determination in searching for the song by referring to the singer provided.